If you are an Indiana MS4, under 327 IAC 15-13 (Rule 13), you are required to submit to IDEM your Annual Report that provides an update on the progress that has been made in developing and implementing your local stormwater program. This update includes information on the following six Minimum Control Measures:
- Public Participation and Outreach
- Public Participation/involvement
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Construction Site Runoff Control
- Post-Construction Runoff Control
- Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping
As an MS4, you are also required to submit information on the programmatic indicators and your established measurable goals. Each MS4 is responsible for submitting its Annual Report to IDEM between February 1, 2018 and April 30, 2018. The report is to consist of information from November 2015 to at least November 2017. The Annual Report form can be found on IDEM’s Forms webpage.
Are you ready? If not, give Wessler a call, we’re experienced and here to help!