Company-Client relationships are a two-way street, with both needing to come together to accomplish a common goal or satisfy a need. So, in honor of the official day of love and romance, as well as the annual spike in sales of chocolate and bouquets, we have compiled a list of the 14 things we love about working with our clients over the last 41 years. And we are looking forward to serving them in the decades to come.
1. Establishing relationships.
2. Developing a level of trust.
3. Open and honest communications.
4. Desire to perform high-quality work.
5. Collaborating to come up with "the right fix at the right time, and in the right place."
6. Getting to know the things that make each community unique.
7. Lunch meetings! Going out and supporting locally-owned diners, bakeries and pubs in the city or town, all while coming together to make each project a success.
8. Knowing that we have each other's back.
9. When issues come up in the middle of projects and people from both sides come together to identify and implement the most appropriate solutions.
10. When clients are very passionate about their communities and why they are unique.
11. Coming up with creative ways to fund each project.
12. When both sides are very involved with the project. When clients provide feedback, suggestions and have an opinion on the planning or design of a project, it makes for a much better final solution.
13. Working with individuals who want nothing but the best for their communities.
14. Client feedback has helped us create better services and solutions. Without open communication from our clients, we would not have many of the ideas and solutions we provide today.
To see all of the services we provide and how we can come together to help you, click here or on the Markets & Services tab at the top.